- Start: March 18, 2018 8:00 am
- End: March 18, 2018 4:00 pm
- Venue: Cars of Dreams Museum
- Address: 133 US Highway 1, North Palm Beach, Florida
- Categories: Southeast Florida, Sunday
- Registration Fee: $25
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://trustbridgefoundation.org/event/cars-dreams-car-show/
- Face Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/558293517865471/
Presented by South East Rods and Customs. Proceeds will benefit the patient care programs of Trustbridge. The hottest cars and trucks in Florida will be on display for a day of family fun. Spectators will be amazed by the vast selection of restored classics and new luxury cars, which compete for awards in the judged show.
Fans can enjoy the free rock and roll show outside featuring live music. Participants will have a special invitation to visit the private Cars of Dreams Museum, housing one of the world’s greatest car collections. John Staluppi's museum is a private collection of classic vehicles with a Coney Island theme featuring memorabilia that is reminiscent of the iconic amusement park. The day also features raffles, a 50/50 drawing, food and beverages.
Car registration includes two tickets to the museum and event tee shirt for the first 200 cars registered (tee shirts are only available to those registering a car but will be available for purchase at the show). Museum entry for spectators is $10 per person and is available for purchase during the event.