- Start: October 27, 2021 9:00 am
- End: October 31, 2021 4:00 pm
- Venue: Daytona International Speedway
- Address: 1801 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Categories: East Coast of Florida, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Wednesday
- Registration Fee: Varies
- Email: email@example.com
A corral area for French and English classic makes is reserved for 4 days inside the Daytona International Speedway at Turn 4 Road Course “Dogleg.” Parking and camping is next to the racetrack, enabling direct viewing in and around the corral next to the fence/ guardrail of the track. While un-assigned stand-seating is near-by, it’s best to bring a folding chair, coolers, canopies, tents and an appetite for all the grilling and socializing.
Infield admission tickets, parking and camping is available for purchase HERE. Utilize discount code “AllBrits24” for $10 off total ticket purchase for a 3-day pass (Fri, Sat, Sun) includes:
- Car corral parking (normal infield is $15) which includes tow-vehicle & or trailer
- Car show parking Saturday near Lake Lloyd
- Parade laps on Friday or Saturday (Based on HSR schedule, to be announced)
- Walking entry into the competitor garages & paddock
- Entry & Exit of the track facility 24 hours a day.
Special HSR pricing, $134/ night plus tax, has been arranged with the Fairfield by Marriott Daytona Beach, 1820 Checkered Flag Blvd, Daytona Beach. This hotel is directly across Intl Speedway Boulevard from the track; and has a parking garage on its lower level. Deadline reserving rooms at this rate is 5pm, September 26, reservations after the 26 maybe taken on a case-by-case basis; Contact Ms. Dallas Elwell 386-254-4700 ext. 1.
A luncheon will be hosted by owners Saturday, October 30 inside the Turn 4 French/Brit Corral. Please RSVP. Local attendees are discussing a road rally on the Ormond Scenic loop depending on HSR schedule.